Sotonian Lodge and Cell Dara Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sotonian Lodge and Cell Dara Stables

Rennaissance Kingdoms friends joining together for roleplay fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Baptisms, weddings and funerals will be conducted here in the modest chapel.
Back to top Go down
http://sotonianlodge.niceboards.net
Admin
Admin

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:23 pm

(Tavern conversation, read from the bottom to the top)

BAPTISM OF TNEGHERBON

Caissadiplomat offers a round of drinks!
Tnegherbon : amen
Caissadiplomat : amen
Tnegherbon mumbles something incomprehensible.
Caissadiplomat prays
Caissadiplomat baptizes tnegherbon
Caissadiplomat : I baptize thee in the name of Jah and of Aristotle and of Christos
Caissadiplomat : then by the power vested in me as Bishop of Brighton
Tnegherbon : Yes, I will!
Caissadiplomat : Will you do your best to love your neighbor as yourself, following the teachings of Christos?
Tnegherbon : Yes, I will!
Caissadiplomat : Will you follow the teachings of Aristotle and seek to live wisely?
Tnegherbon : Yes!
Sargetuba : oh
Caissadiplomat : Tnegherbon, I ask you, do you repent of your sins and pledge your life to Jah?
Tnegherbon : shhhhh
Caissadiplomat : its a baptism sargetuba
Sargetuba wonders what is going on
Caissadiplomat says a prayer
Caissadiplomat gets the baptismal font and puts in holy water
Tnegherbon : lets do this
Tnegherbon : ok then...
Tnegherbon : oh, understood
Back to top Go down
http://sotonianlodge.niceboards.net

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:49 pm

Arriving at at Sotonian Lodge with Marzy on his friend's horse, Fat Boy, Lerendus leaped off the big black stallion. As he helps Marzy down he pats the animal's thick muscular neck. Tying Fat Boy to a nearby tree he turns to Marzy and lays a kiss on her forehead. With a smile on his face he looks into her eyes and says softly, "Let's get married."
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:11 pm

As her famed Uncles estates. Even in the chill of late winter its crispness brought peace to her soul. Having made the trip on this horse Ler's had managed to borrow for the trip. Charlot sleeping much but not all of the way. Safely protected from the harshness of winter. Slipping down off of the large horse easily with Ler's help. Leaning forward into his warm kiss. She smiled softly up into his eyes before smiling with such happiness there could be no denial of her intentions.

Turning she walks towards the main entrace of the estates chapel. She had been told this is where Cassia woulld easily be found. Trying to escape the crisp winter air she opened the door and stood in the main entry. Making note of Ler's entering behind her and closing the grand doors behind them.

Remembering her sister was with them as well she turned to Ler's and mouthed, "Ka Kaaat." knowing he would understand her. Charlot's hand grabs a hold of Marzy's blouse front and pulls it in all directions. Not exposing anything but causing Marz to dance around a bit impatiently.
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:04 am

Kat had taken a little longer to enter the quaint chapel as she was trying to straighten her clothes, but soon gave up, they were dusty and needed a good washing, she hurried into the Chapel and stood beside Marzy and Leren, she was unsure of what to do, she hadnt been in a church in a very long time actually she couldnt ever remember going to one, she shook her head, her Scottish parents hadnt cared for religon.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:11 pm

Caissa enters, a bit later than expected. He hurries about greeting everyone and setting the baptismal font in the proper place.

"Ok, we'll do baptisms first, I understand there's another location for the wedding."

He lines everyone up and then begins:

Greetings:

"The Aristotlelian Friendship" in the broad sense, is a community of life: By the Baptism each believer shall be introduced into a spiritual union in power which would thus be a spiritual contact with all the others baptized, at this point joining the traditional notion of the Baptism which introduces the baptized into communion with the Saints. Baptism, or rite of entry, in the Aristotlelian Church gives to new believers the premises of the perfect Aristotelian friendship. This friendship is still to be developed by a contact with God through prayer and the sacraments, and also by the testimony of softness and compassion to others. One can speak of this level as the first stage of the spiritual life, that of beginning, in which the Aristotlelian tries to remove the defects which remain in him. One also calls this way the Purifying way, which purifies the heart of its stains.

Introduction of the Candidate:

Please state your full names for the baptismal records
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Lerendus smiles at marzy. Squeezing her hand gently he steps forward, "Lerendus Von Liechenstein."
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:40 pm

She was lined up and listening to Cassie talk she let her eyes wander around the chapel, and stifled a sigh, she couldnt quiet help that this was broing, but if she ever wanted to get married she would need to be babtized. So she stood still listening.

When asked her name she giggled before answering "Kathrine Cookie Morgan"
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Turns his head and looks at Kat incredulously, "Cookie?"
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:26 pm

She almost falls over laughing at Leren's shock when she said her middle name. "Aye Cookie" she burst out in another fit
of giggles, the look on his face priceless.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Caissa glares at the person giggling, but then can't quite suppress a smile from coming to his own face. He clears his throat, focusses and continues:

Greetings:

"The Aristotlelian Friendship" in the broad sense, is a community of life: By the Baptism each believer shall be introduced into a spiritual union in power which would thus be a spiritual contact with all the others baptized, at this point joining the traditional notion of the Baptism which introduces the baptized into communion with the Saints. Baptism, or rite of entry, in the Aristotlelian Church gives to new believers the premises of the perfect Aristotelian friendship. This friendship is still to be developed by a contact with God through prayer and the sacraments, and also by the testimony of softness and compassion to others. One can speak of this level as the first stage of the spiritual life, that of beginning, in which the Aristotlelian tries to remove the defects which remain in him. One also calls this way the Purifying way, which purifies the heart of its stains.

He calls the candidates forward and asks them:

Will you serve Jah with all your heart?

Will you seek the wisdom of Aristotle?

Will you seek to love as Christos loved?

He waits silently for the response of the candidates.
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:04 pm

When Cassia started speaking again Kat controlled her giggles, but her smile stayed in place, she was able to listen now
with more concetration she stepped forward when called, and listened to his questions, she considered them and thought
about it before she answered, she was kinda making a vow, and she didnt want to say somthing she really didnt mean.
After a few minuets she smiled brighter.

"Aye I will serve Jah with all my heart,
Aye I will seek the wisdom of Aristotle,
And aye I will seek to love as Christo loved."
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Caissa smiled back, for truly today was a joyful occasion.

He turned his attention to the other two candidates, awaiting their response.
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:14 am

Dropping the incredulous look on his face, Lerendus takes on a stern expression, his eye brows furrowed in a frown (kinda like the avvie). Lowering his head, as he thinks hard on the questions. Turning his face up slowly he looks at Caissa, "I will serve Jah with all my heart, I will seek the wisdom of Aristotle," turning around his gaze falls on Marzy, his beautiful Marzy, and lovely little Charlot, "and I will love as Christos loved." Looking softly at his soon to be wife and his child he can't help but allow a small gentle smile curl his lips.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:11 pm

Caissa nods; all eyes now turn to Marzena.
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:43 am

Having remained motionless and held back her reaction. However hard threw this entire ordeal. Someone had to not laugh besides poor Cassia. Recent events coupled with the look on Ler's face now released a huge sigh of joy. Walking up to him with Charlot in her arms she placed her free hand on his chest. Mouthing the words, Readi?
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:28 pm

Watching her come close to him, Lerendus scoops her up in his arm as she places a hand on his chest. Bending forward he kisses Charlot on her forhead, then gives Marzy a soft kiss. Looking into her greenish blue eyes Lerendus gave her a kiss and mouthed back, "I've always been ready."
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:36 pm

A bit shocked as he easily scoops her up finally that laughing she had been holding back escapes. With rosy cheeks and a look of true excitement in her eyes. She let go of all her holding back.

Smiling as he kissed Charlot his words burning in her soul. She jumps at the chance to finally defeat her demons. Holding out a arm she motions Katherine to come over. Handing Charlot with a quick kiss from mommy to her. Knowing she knew what she wanted. Giving Lerendus a hug she reached for her paper and charcoal writing pencil scribbling out a note hastely.

Quote :
Cassia lets just marry here and now. Now ceremony. We have nothing to prove to any but each other and Jah. Do you mind wedding us this day?

she handed the note to Cassia while smiling to her uncle. The love burning in her face and true joy in her eyes.

Scribbling another quick not to Lers.

Quote :
Then my love. I do.

She smiles kissing him again. Not able to get enough of his sweetl lips.
Back to top Go down

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm

Kat's eyes widened as she saw Leren pick up Marzy and Charlot, and she looked away feeling as if she was intruding when they kissed, seeing form the corner of her eye Marzy waving her over she walked over grinnning and took baby Charlot in her arms craddling her lovingly she kissed her forhead gently and stepped back from the loving couple, happy that they were doing this.

She smiled down at Charlot and whispered to her "I will remember every detail for you so I can tell you of your mummy's and daddy's wedding"
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:31 pm

Caissa sees that things are progressing rather rapidly. He dispenses with the rest of the liturgy and cuts to the chase.

He baptizes all three in rapid succession saying:

"Marzena, I baptize thee in the name of Jah and of Aristotle and of Christos"

"Lerundus Von Liechenstein, I baptize thee in the name of Jah and of Aristotle and of Christos"

"Katherine Cookie Morgan, I baptize thee in the name of Jah and of Aristotle and of Christos"

Amen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapel   Chapel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sotonian Lodge and Cell Dara Stables :: The Tavern :: Special Events-
Jump to: