Sotonian Lodge and Cell Dara Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sotonian Lodge and Cell Dara Stables

Rennaissance Kingdoms friends joining together for roleplay fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weddings

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caissa

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:57 pm

weddings start here, they are also held in the chapel
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:05 pm

With Marzy still in his arms he carries her up to the alter. Looking down at her smiling face his heart leaped from his chest into her's. As he gazed into her beautiful, greenish blue eyes, he speaks softly, partly to Caissa, but mostly to Marzy, "Let's get married. Right here, right now."
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:16 pm

Her heart pounding violently in her chest as her never ending smile stayed planted on her face. Ler's body warmth creeping into hers as she looked into his eyes. Her eyes a bit of quiver showed as her excitement grew. Placing one hand on his cheek she worked really hard to mouth something. Anything.

Y..ye... yes. Satisfied the word sounded mostly correct she continued. Yes yes yes yes yes. Ending in a large smile as she continued to peer into the depths of Ler's eyes. Feeling for the first time she saw into his heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Caissa is taken by surprise and doesn't have his book handy, he decides to go from memory since he's performed the ceremony enough times.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Lerundus Von Liechenstein and Marzena in holy matrimony. If there is anyone who opposes this union let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

Caissa pauses for a dramatic moment while he gathers his words for the next section.
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:43 pm

Lerendus closed his eyes as he presses his face into Marzy's hand. He wanted to kiss her, to let her know how much he loved her, but he knew he should wait until after they were married. Turning his face into her hand he kissed the palm of her hand instead. Then turning he looks around the chapel for any possible raised hands.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:55 pm

Caissa takes out his well worn book of Virtues and finds the page. He reads:

Part VII: Love

God did not answer the creature that had defended the domination of the strong over the weak.

He turned to another group of creatures. It was precisely that group composed of the mankind, which had traversed the world. God knew that this group was believed rejected by Him. These humans thought of being deprived of any talent. They believed themselves to be the deviants of creation because of their alleged inferiority. But, among them, the human one, which carried the name of Oane, held, though without being sure, the answer to the question raised by the Most High.

Because Oane doubted, he often looked at the stars, hoping to see God. He loved God with a sincere love, but did not know if that were the true direction of all life. It wanted to give its answer well, but its group regarded it as weak spirited and nobody wanted to let it speak. But God was omniscient. He had listened to the group of humans complaining. But especially, He had perceived the love and the doubt in the heart of Oane.

Then, from the sky, a ray of light shone forth and alighted upon Oane. All the creatures were amazed, admiring the soft light, which haloed the human one. They moved aside then, leaving it alone to face God. He contemplated his illumined body with a glance full of curiosity. Then it turned to the members of its group. For the first time of its life, it could not see in their glance contempt but only the respect.

And God asked him: “And you, the human one, don't you have any answer for Me? I convened all My creation here to find that which will give the right answer to My question. You came and you did not answer. Then, now, I summon you to do it!”. Then, Oane, terrified by the severe tone of its creator, raised its eyes towards Him and, hesitantly said: “But, Oh Most High, I do not know if my answer is right…” And God ordered to him: “Speak it to me and I will answer you!”

Then, Oane answered: “You made certain Your creatures would draw nourishment from each other and provide nourishment to each other. It is necessary for them to drive out and kill to nourish themselves. In the same way, it is necessary for them to fight to defend their lives. But there is none completely strong nor any entirely weak. Nobody is always higher nor always lower than the others. We all are plain in the life and we are all Your humble servants. Because You are our creator.”

“Therefore You gave talents to all Your creatures, each more beautiful than the last. Each one of them has its place in Your creation. Their talents makes it possible for each one of them to find that place. So, there is no creature preferred of You, Oh Most High. You similarly love us all in the same way and we all must ourselves love You in return. Because, without You, we would not exist. You created us while nothing obliged You to do so and we must love You to thank You for this gesture.”

“We are certainly connected with the matter, certainly subjected to its laws, but our goal is to tend towards You, the Spirit Eternal and Perfect. Therefore, in my opinion, the purpose You gave to life is love.” Then God said: “Human, since you are the only one to have understood love, I make your kind My children. Thus, you know that the talent of your species is its capacity to love Me and to love each other. The other species can love only themselves."

He now turns to the participants:

Marzena and Lerendus if it is your intention to share with each other your joys and sorrows that the years will bring, with your promises, bind yourselves to each other as husband and wife.

Wilt thou, Lerendus, have Marzena to be thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony?
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:57 pm

The warmth of Ler's kiss on her hand caused a large smile to cross her lips as she looks to her uncle in an obvious state of disaray. She lets out a quieted giggle as the dramatic pause caused her for a moment to fear. Looking over Ler's shoulder she lets out a large breath of relief that none had dared interrupt this blessed event. Isn't often she actually gets married after all. Thank Jah the almighty she turns looking to her uncle with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:08 pm

His eyes brightened as he found no one had objections. Turning back around he chuckled gently as Marzy giggled. Looking up from her face his eyes rest on Caissa, "I will." Turning his gaze back to Marzy he smiled brightly to her.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Wilt thou, Marzena take Lerendus to be thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony?
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:12 pm

Blushing with ever brightening eyes she looks to her uncle as Ler's response still rung out burning her ears. Using her newly learned word she looks to her uncle then to Ler's "Y Yes yes yes yes" she blushed a little at her own display of enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Marzena, repeat after me:

I take thee Lerendus to be my wedded husband, to have
and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for
richer or poorer, in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish, till death us
depart, according to God's holy ordinance; this is my solemn vow.
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Lerendus' smile grew wider as he chuckled lightly at Marzy's excitement. His own heart nearly jumping out of his chest.

Last edited by Lerendus on Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Kat had followed them into the chapel, trying not to laugh at her spontaneious sister. Her smile was braod as the ceramony started and she giggled as Marzy kept repeating "yes"
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:25 pm

Looking at Cassia with a state of confusion she looked to Ler's then to Kat. Finally resting her eyes oddly upon Cassia. In a fit of determination she attempts to mouth and force out the vows set before her.

"I... I.. I....I dod... Yes yes yes... Voud yes yes yes..." stopping a moment frustration riddling her mind she bares down on her muscles and begins again. "I Luv mmmm I vow.. To hav an hole." now she looks to her uncle her mouth exhausted. Her mind even more worn out. She had spoken this much in all her time of England. She looked to him with pleading eyes. Hoping he would understand. Half tempted to let her tongue hang out so he could see the burn marks himself. Instead she just nods eagerly at him.

Finally opting to pull out her paper and charcoal pencil and write it all out signing it for Jah to forever have a copy of. She hands it to Cassia.

Quote :
I take thee Lerendus to be my wedded husband, to have

Merrily,
Marzy
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:27 pm

Lerendus, repeat after me:

I take thee Marzena to be my wedded wife, to have
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:35 pm

Loving Marzy even more for her effort he laughed happily. As he looked into Marzy's eyes he repeated Caissa's words,

"I, Lerendus, take thee Marzena to be my wedded wife, to have
and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for
"

Then leaning in he whispered into her ear, "and I will always be there for you, forever. This is my own vow to you. I love you." Drawing his face back he looked at Marzy tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:38 pm

"Is there a ring... or a token that i may bless for you on this day?"
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Kat's eyes fill with happy tears as they say their vows, she sniffs and looks down at Charlot who had fallen asleep.
When Caissa asked for a ring or token, she knew they had a coin but she stepped forward looking at her sister and
then at Lerendus she cleared her thoat while she reached into a pocket of her dress. "I have the rings" she said quietly
seeing the surprise on their faces she smiles softly "When Marzy told me she was engaged, I brought these rings with me,
I've had them for awhile, and since I have no need of them, I am giving them to you."
she took a deep breath and held out
her hand the two identical rings rested in her palm. "Its a Scottish unity ring."

Weddings Celtic-ring-2
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Caissa takes the rings and holds them up. He prays:

Bless, O merciful Jah, the giving and receiving of these rings that those who wear them may be ever faithful to one another, remain in Your peace, live and grow old together. Amen.

He gives the larger ring to Marzena to put on Lerendus finger and gives the smaller ring to Lerendus to put on Marzena's finger.

These rings are a sign forever of your love for one another.
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:02 pm

A look of complete and utter shock crosses her face as she sees her sister pull out the scotish unity ring. She could see her look of knowing she had been sneaky. Marz smiles at her and mouths out a silent thank you. Before taking the blessed rings from Cassia. nervously but happily slipping the ring upon Ler's finger she Mouthed out the needed words looking deep into his eyes. "I dee wedd."

Smiling nervously as he takes his ring from Cassia and begins to slip it on her finger. "With this ring I thee wed." Lers speaks to her with a certain look of playfulness Marz well recognizes now. Both Marz and Ler's look to each other with soft grins before once again tearing their eyes away and turn to Cassia.
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:15 pm

Having entered quietly and without any rum on her breathe for she had given up the wild life, Sonnie, is so gleefully happy to see her precious baby, Marzena, getting married. Recalling all the good times with Marzy, Sonnie realizes that she is not losing a daughter but gaining another child... Lerendus. Sonnie's heart swells with pride for she knows this is a marriage blessed by Jah above.

Quietly, Sonnie mumbles... "Jah, be with them both. May you bless them richly with love, happiness and many babies for me."
Back to top Go down
Caissa

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Caissa places his hands on the couple's shoulders and prays:

Faithful Lord, pour down your grace upon thy children, Lerendus and Marzena that they may fulfill the vows they have made this day and reflect your steadfast love in their life-long faithfulness to each other. Amen

Raising his voice so that it fills the Chapel, Bishop Caissadiplomat announces:

By the power invested in me by the Universal Roman and Aristotlian Church, I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Von Liechenstein.

You may kiss the bride
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:23 pm

"Mr. and Mrs. Von Liechenstein"

Lerendus beamed at these words. A smile quickly crossed his face and turned into a big grin at the permission to kiss Marzy. Swooping her up in his arms he leaned in and gave her a deep loving kiss.
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:32 pm

Everything of this day fully shocking Marzy. This is no different. Squeeling as Ler's scooped her up. Like a young boy who tastes his first sweet fruit. With suculant juices running threw his mouth. His eyes lit up, and so did hers. Her shaking stops as she falls into his warm embrace. Wrapping her arms about his shoulders to prevent loosing her balance.

Her eyes gleeming with the pleasure to be this mans wife. Her lids now close lightly over her eyes as her breath escapes in the midst of their kiss. She could hear a little whisper in the distance of the pews. She recognized it as her mom. She was happy that her family had shown up to this even. Laughing a bit into the kiss as she imagioned Kathrine covering and shielding Charlot from seeing the kiss.

I love this man more than I hold fear. He is my breath that sustains me. The cure to that of which ails me. The power of my pen. An beat with in my heart.
Back to top Go down

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:34 pm

So very happy, Sonnie, showed her emotions through the tears that began rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weddings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weddings   Weddings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weddings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sotonian Lodge and Cell Dara Stables :: The Tavern :: Special Events-
Jump to: