Sotonian Lodge and Cell Dara Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sotonian Lodge and Cell Dara Stables

Rennaissance Kingdoms friends joining together for roleplay fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese tea garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caissa

Japanese tea garden Empty
PostSubject: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:00 pm

A small rock garden outside the lodge is open during the summer months and tea is served on mats nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:08 pm

Having earned an invitation to the tea garden Mitsu walked quietly, almost reverently through the garden. There were many flora and fauna of his old land tastefully arranged amongst the rocks, leaving Mitsu with a longing for home. Running a hand through his waist length black hair pushing it out of his face the samurai found the area for tea cerimonies. Sitting cross-legged upon the hand woven mat Mitsu closed his eyes and breathed in the refreshing smells of the a land that seemed like years ago since he had last been there as he patiently awaited his host.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:11 pm

Caissa removes his shoes, washes his hands and mouth and then enters the garden with a bow to Mitsuhide. He starts a small charcoal fire and while the water is boiling he sits opposite his guest and offers him a sweet wrapped in paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Returning the bow graciously Mitsu takes the offered sweet with a polite smile.

Greetings Caissa, I am honored that you would have invited me here to such a well groomed and pleasant garden. I must say that I feel that I have been called here for buisiness, and not so much for pleasure. How is it that I may come to be of assistance?

Bowing his head slightly Mitsuhide offers a small chuckle.

I must appologize, I am not known for my subtleness, I much rather get to the point of the matter, no matter how trivial or large.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:38 pm

Caissa smiles.

In an unhurried fashion he prepares the tea and serves it according to custom.

"Important things are happening in Waterford, an army has seized the town. They can be defeated, but only be heroes. Regular men need not apply. I suggest you investigate the matter. I may join... in disguise, in the role of archbishop it would not be politic."

Caissa sips his tea and gazes evenly at his guest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:49 pm

I am no hero, but I will go forth to Waterford and see what it is that I can do to help. It is my duty to Ireland to help protect the land and it's people, if Waterford is in need of protection I shall ride there this very day.

Sipping at his tea Mitsuhide closes his eyes taking in the aroma and taste. As he places the cup upon the table he looks up to his host questioning.

Where is it that I fit into the this? I am no man of the cloth, not of your church at least, nor am I politically savvy. My sword is my skill, is that all that I am to continue to be? A swordsman, nothing more?
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:48 am

"What is needed right now is a swordsman. I can only organize an episcopal guard on an official basis and for now that is not the right choice. I would like it if you would tutor me in buddhism whilst I share with you some things from the Aristotelian Faith. Perhaps we can come to some sort of understanding and enlighten each other. For now, the pressing need is for a soldier who can describe colorfully his surroundings and press the enemy at his points of emotional vulnerability."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:17 pm

After not seeing his old friend for quite a while, and hearing whispers of where he was now, Merces Tudor headed toward the small tea house. He was dressed ragged and tattered, as one would see a pirate, yet Merces was far from a cowardly thieving murderer..Well, almost but that mattered little these days...He knocked on the small door, placing his free hand on the Dao at his side. Unexpected company had become accustom to him through the years...
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:03 am

"Shall we ride then, Mitsuhide?"

*A knock at the entrance*

Seeing Merces, Caissa calls him in.

"Will you have a cup of tea?"
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:47 pm

Guys, if there is a change in the situation at waterford we need to immediately react, whichever one of us sees it, god mod the rest.

if an army appears to retake the town, we attack first to create a diversion. If there's a revolt, we join in the revolt. If nothing is happening, we continue to play cool and build up a good RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:08 pm

((OOC:: I will follow your lead from here. I check daily to see if there's any new posts here or in waterford, if there is anything in particular you want done let us know))
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:19 am

Now in Waterford, Caissa rises early, says his prayers, straps on his armorand leads the group on the town.

ooc: i'm going to have us ride in and see if anyone opposes us.

if not we will raise the flag of the county and challenge nngo publicly. No blood until they strike, it will be all the more impressive that way.

of course if you fellows have a different opinion, go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:08 am

someone challenge that red-headed popinjay Winsalot.

the other of you wait for the second challenger. I'll take the third person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:52 pm

OOC: I would love to Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:01 pm

it seems winsalot refused the fight and took some other action instead. I'm hoping that rebels take the town hall as we can then put the flag back up. I accepted his weak RP because really, if they won't play we can't make them.

If one of you is around at reset and sees that the town has fallen, be the one on watch, get the rest of us up and return to the town to put the flag back up and guard the TH.

mitsuhide and keiji, you're both better than me at RP so if you don't like my direction, go ahead and move it differently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 am

OOC; What Wins did was a gross example of poor rp, I was very disappointed in how he was able to take down our flag and reinstall the NNGO flag with the three of us standing there you holding the old NNGO flag...
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:36 am

yes it was poor RP. I was hoping for a lot better from NNGO.

Our next move will coincide with ingame events taking place late in the day tuesday.

Keiji will take out the archer and Mitsuhide, Fieran and Noven-san will attack the town hall. We will treat Noven-san as if he is one of the soldiers at camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:48 am

I called him on the it and he agreed that it was poorly done, though what is done is done so we'll leave it, no since in everyone adjusting posts for something so trivial as a flag. Looking forward to attacking the TH. IG I should be arriving in Waterford by reset, barring any unforseen events
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:32 am

Keiji, in the morning you move in and get ready to take out the archer. Be sure and mention that it was Winsalot's boast that helped you find him.

Three of us will ride into town as before, only it will be noven-san, fieran and mitsuhide. If again unopposed we will attack the town hall. I will throw my shoulder against it, giving me an excuse why i'm not fighting with a weapon. Mitsuhide will fight all comers at the TH. If we succeed in the revolt we can rightly take the RP in a new direction.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:13 pm

two developments

1. it appears that BCGirl has retaken the town, she was the deposed mayor. She is also the one who exploited a bug and got put in jail by admin. I'm not sure if we can trust her, but i'm trying to find out. Any ideas would be helpful.

2. it appears from what Noven-san is telling me that waterford is two days from lismore so we need to slow play our attack unless we join the rebels that are with bcgirl.

your counsel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:01 am

In my opinion: No we cannot trust her she was part of the NNGO before her and Anto's falling out.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:38 am

i notice that the group that actually took the TH is rp'ing taking the TH. They have a right to that. We should wait until the night passes to continue anything significant. Fine speech Mitsuhide!!

When you get to the town, you'll have to make a determination of what we're doing next, Mitsuhide. You're the on-field commander. I'm not in waterford and can't really say. You can god mod fieran if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:48 pm

Understood. Let me knwo when a good time to press the attack will be. As soon as given the word your army will march.
Back to top Go down
Caissa

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:44 am

Keiji, go ahead and move on that archer. Take 2 posts to get there and one to take him out. After you give the signal, the rest of us will move.

I would anticipate the kill shot to occur IRL this evening for you Keiji. It would be aftenoon for mitsuhide and me.

mitsuhide, the ingame stuff is entirely at your discretion, i'm not there to figure out what's best.

the sorceress is evil no doubt and may still be secretly affiliated with nngo

if not, the enemy of my enemy is my friend

but even so it might be best to take her out and set up a legitimate govt.

contact aishling ingame and also mythosa if you're attacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:28 am

For now it may be best to leave BCgirl there to see if she realy does as the town info says. The message she left in the TH was that as soon as the town is again part of the kingdom that as soon as there is an election she will be stepping down. I spoke with her briefly in the tavern tonight, she is making it sound as if she does not want to be in power... I am not so trusting of her, but for now I will take her at face value. I will stay in PL for now only to see how things are progressing, if she shows any indication that she is not on the up and up as she is trying to make it seem you can bet I will be attacking the TH, I have a few others that will join with me if that does happen.

As far as the RP fight is concerned:
Once the archer is destroyed the rest will move on the town unless you see any reason to hold off a little longer.

As for me:
It is 0330 for me right now and I have not slept well in over 3 weeks so I am headed off to bed. I will check back in a few hours to see how things are progressing both here and in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese tea garden   Japanese tea garden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese tea garden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sotonian Lodge and Cell Dara Stables :: The Tavern :: General Visits-
Jump to: